As a member of the West Linn Chamber of Commerce, you will receive value-added benefits and networking opportunities that will increase the exposure of your business and enhance your success.
A major role of the Chamber is to communicate and build relationships between business, community and City of West Linn. The Chamber also advocates new investment and revitalization of the business sector and serves as the official community resource center on business development and visitor attractions, events and services.
Not a member?
Prefer paper? Here’s a PDF you can complete.
- Twice monthly networking meetings at area businesses
- Business representation at city council meetings and the economic development committee
- Membership meetings & special events
- Small business seminars
- Small business, economic development and tourism advocacy
- Increased Sales: According to a national study by The Schapiro Group, an Atlanta-based
market research firm, consumers are 63% more likely to buy goods and services in the
future from a company that they believe is a member of the local chamber of commerce.
When business decision-makers believe that a business is a chamber member, they are
37% more likely to think favorably of the business, 51% more likely to be highly aware
of it, and 59% more likely to buy goods and services from it.
- Internet Exposure: The Chamber web site receives thousands of hits on its website per
month. As a member you have a presence on our Chamber Website Business Directory.
You can also place a “proud member” logo on your web site as well.
- Business Networking: Socialize and network in events like the Annual Chamber Golf
Tournament, Business After Hours mixers, or the Holiday Open House. Bring your
business cards and be prepared to meet new people!
- Membership Spotlight: Introduce yourself to the Community through an upcoming
issue of our quarterly Bridge Newsletter.
- Member-to-Member Bi-Monthly E-blast: Sent to hundreds of people twice a month.
Advertise your special offers in our bi-weekly member-to-Member e-blast for free.
- Weekly E-Blast Newsletter: Sent to hundreds of people each week. Do you have a
special event that you would like to alert chamber members of? As a member you can
have your events, activities or special announcements included our weekly e-blast.
- Ribbon Cutting: Schedule a ribbon cutting! If you have been in business less than one
year or if you have recently remodeled, promote your storefront to Chamber members
and the public.
- Chamber Mailing List: Chamber Members can request one copy of the chamber
member address database per membership year.
- Sponsorship Opportunities: Get more exposure through sponsorship for your business
name at key chamber-wide and community-wide events
- Discounted Advertising: in our Community Map, Chamber Folder, and Business
- Referrals: Chamber member businesses are always referred first! Chamber members
often refer customers to other chamber members as well – loyalty.
- Reference USA: As a member you can receive a West Linn Library card and have free
access to a number of online databases including: ReferenceUSA. Access to this database
is worth the cost of membership.
- Education and Exposure: Be seen, network, and get educated at the same time: Attend
Business Education Luncheons, forums, workshops, and other seminars available (costs
- Chamber Office Display: Bring your business brochures and cards to the Chamber
office for display in our Visitors Center. (8.5 X 3.5 brochures fit best)
- Chamber Certificate: Display your Chamber Certificate in a prominent place.
- Chamber Logo: Call the Chamber to get our logo to use on your cards, brochures and
- Community Visibility: As a chamber member you can gain greater exposure by
participating in chamber committees and task forces. Become know as a leader in the
- Host a Networking event. Gain extended exposure to members and highlight your
company at your place of business
- Events: Opportunity to market your business at various fairs, and community
celebrations at the chamber vendor tent.